For additional directions, click on your grade level below.
View Dropped Students in Gradebook - all grades
To view/update grades for students who have dropped from one of a teacher's classes:
- In the gradebook, open the student's former class
- On the left side of the gradebook, about half way down:
- see "Highlight Selected"
- Under that: Active and Dropped.
- Click once on Dropped, then click the Highlight Selected drop-down menu,
- change it to "Filter Selected"
Teachers can assign grades to dropped students.
Directions to Send Emails to Parents using Gradebook
- Login to PowerTeacher
- Launch PowerTeacher Gradebook
- Go to Tools > Email Students and Parents
- Check the boxes for ONE applicable section at a time
- Click Next
- Select all the Parents/Guardians
- Enter a Subject and Message
- Click Send Now